Nahw
Sheikh Mohammad Baghernejad

Nahw

The book which has been taught in this course ("بدائة النحو") ,written by Safai al-Bushehri) is a comprehensive study of Arabic syntax where students learn Arabic sentence structure.

• Q&A

• Question on Learning Nahw and Sarf, and also quick feedback

Salaam Shaykna, I just discovered this site properly today. MashaAllah beautiful initiative! 1) Question question, when it comes to learning Nahw and Sarf, what do I learn first? Is on a pre-requisite for the other? Do I learn Nahw first and then Sarf? Or is it that it doesn't actually matter and I can learn both together at the same time, so in parallel? 2) Secondly, what's the difference between learning Islam from traditional/classical texts/books and learning Islam from modern books? What type of books are used here and what type are used in the seminary in Qom and Najaf? Feedback: -None of the books are downloadable right now. When you click dook, a download starts but the file is empty... -For some of the assignments, the format of the response options seem to be displaying improperly...

• salamun Alaykum brother

• When using the "forgot password" feature, to reset your password via the telephone number method, it only accepts Iranian numbers.

• salamun Alaykum

• salamun Alaykum

• salamun Alaykum

• salamun Alaykum

• salamun Alaykum

• sdfkjdlfkjfdjk

To send a question please Enter.
  • بهترین پرسش_پاسخ‌ها
    ارتباط با کارشناس
    مطالب تخصصی دینی_حوزوی
Android application
Contact us