Nahw
Sheikh Mohammad Baghernejad

Nahw

The book which has been taught in this course ("بدائة النحو") ,written by Safai al-Bushehri) is a comprehensive study of Arabic syntax where students learn Arabic sentence structure.

• Q&A

• Miss

1. What does the word البناہ means 2. Secondly the book has some incomplete sentences or the sentences read by sheikh are more ellaborated then in the book and when you scroll down the page the sentence is given on bottom. So can you please upload the book from which sheikh reads.

• Salamun Alaikum, thank you for writing to Imam Sadiq Online Seminary. Can you kindly elaborate on the text and the lesson you encountered the problem with? Many thanks

• It's the first lecture of nahw and the word is from book which I didn't understand

• It's the first lecture of nahw and the word is from book which I didn't understand

• Yes, in that context the word 'البناہ' is related to those words in the Arabic language whose last vowel is fixed and doesn't change. The details, definitions, categories, etc will come in the following classes. I wish you the best in your studies.

To send a question please Enter.
  • بهترین پرسش_پاسخ‌ها
    ارتباط با کارشناس
    مطالب تخصصی دینی_حوزوی
Android application
Contact us